Dish antenna size required depends on the strength of the signal in (EIRP dBW) for your location. The satellite signal coverage (i.e. footprint) shows you the signal strength at your location. Use the table below to calculate the minimum size dish needed.
SMATV: satellite master antenna television
LNBF noise figure performance requirements:
- C-Band: Minimum 25deg LNB
- KU Band: 0.6dB LNB
Satellite Dish Assembly Diagrams:
We have it in stock and works with all DiSEqC 1.2 receivers
Know your rights: Note that any dish up to 1 meter ( 39.37″) in diameter is permitted “by federal law” to be installed any place in the USA whether it at an apartment complex, duplex, town home, rental or owned, subject to some restrictions. Read and download the complete federal regulations details here
General Informational and Instructional Links:
- What satellite TV system I can use to view the free to air FTA channels?
- All FTA Ku-band channels in English available in USA
- Free To Air Satellite TV Channels List
- Worldwide Free-To-Air Satellite Channels
- Satellites List North South America Atlantic
- Look-up Latitude and Longitude – USA
- Channels FTA Free To Air Satellite TV
- What is the Satellite Antenna Dish size required or recommended?
- Over-the-Air Reception Devices Rule
- Finding a Professional Installer in your area in USA
- General Satellite Dish Antenna Installation Instructions
- Installing a Motorized Satellite System with an HH-Mount Motor, DiSEqC & USALS Compatible Motors