Shipping and Delivery Terms
We are glad to bring our customers great value and service. That’s why we provide free shipping (on most items, some items are not covered by free shipping) from our warehouses in China by ePacket or EMS and in USA by USPS.
SHIPPING TO OVER 200 COUNTRIES
We are proud to offer international shipping services. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be from one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped but sometimes due to free shipping tracking is not available. For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages even if you’ve specified combined shipping. If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
Notice on items that are not covered by FREE shipping:
Shipping and handling costs are calculated in the shopping cart once you finish adding your items. Based on the weight of the items and your delivery address, our shopping cart will offer you several shipping options to select from and the cost for each option.
Damaged Orders in Transit
When your new product is delivered please make every effort to inspect the product before taking full receipt from the shipping company. If the box shows significant signs of damage or you know that the product is damaged please refuse acceptance of the shipment and have the shipping company return the item to sender.
If you determine that the product has been damaged after the delivery company has left you must report any damage within 2 days of receipt. This will allow us to file a claim with the shipping company to replace or repair your merchandise. Failure to follow this requirement could result in you having to incur replacement cost for damaged items. Please keep all packaging materials to be used in the claims process with the shipping company.
Please be aware that due to the size and weight of some items small scuff marks and or scratches that may occur on the items are not considered damage.
Please be aware that the delivery can not REFUSED for any reason. Refusal of delivery will result in customer incurring all shipping and or redelivery cost of the delivery. If you suspect any damage upon delivery please mark the bill of laden – SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, so any issues may be corrected or replaced.
- Billing address that you enter in the shopping cart must match with the address on file at the customer’s credit card issuing bank. If not, your order will be placed on hold until we verify your address.
- Please be there to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages. Most shipments over $50 in value will require a signature.
- Sorry no changes in delivery address while shipment in transit.
- Any items returned to sender by carrier will incur double shipping and handling fee.
- No delivery to APO/FPO addresses.
- Home Delivery Service do not deliver on Saturday, Sundays or Mondays.
- GROUND (commercial) Delivery Service do not deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- Please be advised that accuracy of delivery is the responsibility of the carrier.
- All sales are subject to our Terms and conditions.
- Read our return policy information before you purchase.