Solar Panels General Installation Instructions
- Installing solar photovoltaic systems may require specialized skills and knowledge.
- Installation should be performed only by qualified persons.
- If panel is installed by non-qualified installers, then warranty is void.
- Each module comes with a permanently attached junction box and #12AWG wire terminated in connectors. Fitted cables can be provided to customers for ease of installation if desired.
- Installers should assume the risk of all injury that might occur during installation, including, without limitation, the risk of electric shock.
- One individual module may generate DC voltages greater than 30 volts when exposed to direct sunlight. Contact with a DC voltage of 30V or more is potentially hazardous.
- Do not disconnect under load.
- Photovoltaic solar modules change light energy to direct-current electrical energy. They are designed for outdoor use.
- Modules may be ground mounted, mounted on rooftops, vehicles or boats. Proper design of support structures is responsibility of the system designers and installers. Use of mounting holes is suggested in a following paragraph.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the modules, and do not remove any attached nameplates or components from the modules.
- Do not apply paint or adhesive to module top surface.
- Do not use mirrors or other magnifiers to artificially concentrate sunlight on the modules. Do not expose backsheet foils directly to sunlight.
- When installing the system, abide with all local, regional and national statutory regulations. Obtain a building permit where necessary.
Safety precaution for installing a solar photovoltaic system
- Solar modules produce electrical energy when light shines on their front surface. The DC voltage may exceed 30V. If modules are connected in series, the total voltage is equal to the sum of the individual module voltages. If modules are connected in parallel, the total current is equal to the sum of individual module currents.
- Keep children well away from the system while transporting and installing mechanical and electrical components.
- Completely cover the module with an opaque material during installation to keep electricity from being generated.
- Do not wear metallic rings, watchbands, ear, nose, lip rings or other metallic devices while installing or troubleshooting photovoltaic systems.
- Use only insulated tools that are approved for working on electrical installations.
- Abide with the safety regulations for all other components used in the system, including wiring and cables, connectors, charging regulators, inverters, storage batteries and rechargeable batteries, etc.
- Use only equipment, connectors, wiring and support frames suitable for a solar electric system. Always use the same type of module within a particular photovoltaic system.
- The electrical characteristics are within ±10 percent of the indicated values of Isc, Voc, and Pmax under standard test conditions (irradiance of 100mW/ AM 1.5 spectrums, and a cell temperature of 25°C (77°F))
- Under normal outdoor conditions the module will produce current and voltages that are different than those listed in the date sheet. Data sheet values are values expected at standard test conditions. Accordingly, during system design, values of short-circuit current and open-circuit voltage should be multiplied by a factor of 1.25 when determining component voltage ratings, conductor ampacity, fuse ratings and size of controls connected to the modules or system output.
- Refer to section 690-8 of the National Electrical Code for an additional multiplying factor of 125 percent (80 Percent derating) which may be applicable.
Solar Panels Product identification
Each Sadoun Solar Panel module has two labels on its rear side providing the following information:
Nameplate: describes the product type; rated power, rated current, rated voltage, open circuit voltage, short circuit current, all as measured under standard test conditions; weight, dimension etc. The maximum system voltage for UL listed modules is 600 volts DC and is shown on the nameplate. Maximum fuse rating is also shown.
Bar code: each individual module has a unique serial number. It is permanently attached to the interior of the module visible when viewing from the front of the module. This bar code is inserted at the beginning of laminating
Waking Bare Feet, Earthing and Grounding Benefits
Shield Yourself: The Power of EMF Protection Fabric
Reflect Your Style with Mirrored Sunglasses: The Ultimate Fashion Accessory for Summer
Women Cheap Floppy Hats
Kitchen Wall Stickers
Mens Designer Trainers: Style and Functionality in One Package
Mens Designer Belts
INCREDIBLE INVENTIONS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT
+80 modern backyard garden decoration and front yard landscaping ideas
Cottage Garden Plants – 30 Plants with Romantic Charm
The Landscape Architect’s Garden Tour | 18 TIPS to CREATE your own TROPICAL
Top 100 Backyard garden Landscaping Ideas 2023 | House Patio Design Ideas |
Top 100 Home garden Landscaping Ideas 2023 | House Backyard Patio Design Ideas |
15 Emerging Technologies That Will Change Our World
country living room ideas for a perfect rustic retreat in your own home #shorts