Accept payments with Stripe
Stripe for ecommerce, allows us to accept payments directly on our store for web and mobile. With Stripe, customers stay on our store during checkout instead of being redirected to an externally hosted checkout page.
Stripe is a simple way to accept payments online. Hundreds of thousands of businesses—ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies—rely on Stripe’s software tools to securely accept payments and expand globally.
Stripe is available to businesses in 40+ countries. With Stripe, we can accept all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country in 135+ currencies, as well as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other local payment methods, such as Alipay, iDeal or SEPA Direct Debit.
Why we use the Stripe secure payment method?
- We accept all major debit and credit cards as well as local payment methods
- Benefit from Stripe Elements, which helps your users input their payment information quickly and correctly at checkout
- Achieve PCI-DSS compliance with Stripe Elements hosted input fields
- Supports Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Optimized for mobile and fast checkout with Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Payment Request API support
- Better detect and prevent fraud with the help of Stripe Radar and 3D Secure
- Easily capture authorizations and process refunds from our Dashboard
- Support recurring payments with various payment methods via WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Benefit from free updates and new innovative functionality as Stripe launches new features and products
Features and benefits
A PCI compliant checkout flow optimized for conversion
Stripe utilizes Stripe Elements to provide us with a PCI-compliant checkout experience that works across browsers and devices of all sizes. Stripe Elements is a set of Stripe hosted input fields built with the collective experience of Stripe’s front-end, design, and analytics teams and help our customers input their information quickly and correctly to minimize user error and increase the number of successful payments.
Local payment methods to reach customers everywhere
Customer preferences at the time of checkout vary drastically and supporting local payment methods can significantly increase the likelihood of conversion.