Wood stove 3F UL GEAR Outdoor ultralight 304 Stainless Wood Stove multipurpose camping tent heating stove outdoor survival
- Furnace body : 1855g / 4.09lb / 65.43oz
- Total storage weight ：2460g (including storage bag) / 5.42lb / 86.77oz
- Storage size : 45cm x 26cm x 6cm / 17.72in x 10.23in x 2.36in
- Fabric : 304 stainless steel
- Storage bag :1000D nylon
- Front panel
- Furnace sheet (with chimney)
- Fixed iron wire
- After film
- Chimney rain cap
- Adjustable chimney seat
- Claw screw x3+Claw nut x2
- Chimney positioning ring x1
- Chimney fixing ring x6Anyone who’s paid winter home heating costs knows the feeling of sticker shock. Heating the home comes with a steep price tag—as much as 45% of the average household budget. That’s why many happy homeowners have turned to one of the oldest, most reliable, and least expensive forms of heat: wood. Today’s wood stoves have come a long way from the smelly, dirty, and often polluting pot-bellied monsters of the past. This new generation of wood stoves are more powerful, more efficient, and cleaner than old wood burners.FWhen choosing a wood stove, it is important to select a model that fits the space. Over- or under-sized stoves are not as efficient, waste fuel, and contribute to air pollution. Heating power is measured in British Thermal Units (BTU), and will give you a good idea of how much juice you’ll need to heat your home. For instance, 60,000 BTU can heat a 2,000-square-foot home, while a stove rated at 42,000 BTU can heat a 1,300-square-foot space.
Wood stoves are available in styles ranging from traditional to contemporary, and are constructed of cast iron, plate steel, sheet metal, soapstone, tile, or a combination of these materials. Many newer models boast large, see-through, self-cleaning glass doors that allow you to enjoy the firelight, without spending too much time keeping the window clear. Other modern conveniences that come standard on many of today’s models include removable ash pans, insulated door handles, thermostats, and air circulators or blowers.