Women in Culture: An Intersectional Anthology for Gender and Women’s Studies Book Description:
The thoroughly revised Women in Culture 2/e explores the intersections of gender, race, sexuality, gender identity, and spirituality from the perspectives of diverse global locations. Its strong humanities content, including illustrations and creative writing, uniquely embraces the creative aspects of the field.
- Each of the ten thematic chapters lead to creative readings, introducing a more
- Readings throughout the text encourage intersectional thinking amongst students humanistic angle than is typical of textbooks in the field
- This textbook is queer inclusive and allows students to engage with postcolonial/decolonial thinking, spirituality, and reproductive/environmental justice
- A detailed timeline of feminist history, criticism and theory is provided, and the glossary encourages the development of critical vocabulary
- A variety of illustrations supplement the written materials, and an accompanying website offers instructors pedagogical resources
Publisher:Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (August 1, 2016)
Item Weight:2.05 pounds
Dimensions:6.5 x 1.2 x 9.6 inches
Women in Culture: An Intersectional Anthology for Gender and Women’s Studies
(as of Dec 06,2021 09:03:44 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.