Full Body Tens Therapy Massager Slimming Pulse Stimulator Machine
- It’s portable, effective and good for health.
- Digital display for treatment guide.
- Uses the medical physical therapy electrodes.
- 6 pre-programmed exercise programs and 10 massage power levels.
- Suitable for waist, shoulders, legs, foot massage and physical therapy.
- 4 therapeutic modes: vibrate thump, Shiatsu, Massage, Pat and Scrape therapy.
- It has the multiple functions of acupuncture, scraping, cupping and massage.
- The electronic pulse promotes your blood circulation, relieves your pain and promotes your metabolism.
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Current: 500mA
- Frequency: 1-50Hz
- Power: 2.5W
- Pulse intensity: 10 levels
- One tens therapy massager machine (english, russian)
- One pair of Slippers
- Two Wires
- Two pair of Electronic Pads
- One Wall Power Supply Plug
- US or EU adapter
- User Manual
The device is not recommended for and must not be used by:
- Patients using Internal transplanted therapeutic electronic instrument or devices such as artificial heart rate regulator mechanical heart or lung etc. or Life maintenance based instrument such as artificial cardiac pacemaker, Electrocardiograph.
- Pregnant or menstrual period women, acute patients with dermal abnormalities or high fever.
- Children or people with no language expression ability.
- Critically ill patients or emergency patients.
This products is not a medical device. This products is NOT designed or intended to mitigate, prevent, treat, diagnose or cure any disease or health condition.
Legal Disclaimer Safety Information:
- Before using, please read labels, warnings, and directions carefully
- Statements regarding device have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you begin to experience any side effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming, which is important when taking a supplement. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
- The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.