(as of Dec 06,2021 09:22:35 UTC )
Wedding Planning and Management: Consultancy for Diverse Clients
This third edition of Wedding Planning and Management: Consultancy for Diverse Clients provides students, consultants, engaged couples, vendors and scholars with a comprehensive introduction to the business of weddings. Looking through an event management lens, this is the only book to thoroughly explore the fundamentals of weddings, including historical and cultural foundations, practice and the business of wedding planning, in one volume. Diversity and inclusivity are emphasized through the integration of wedding traditions from cultures around the globe and international case studies that inspire and set standards for best practice.
Key features of the third edition include:
- Updated research reflecting trends in areas such as technology, social media, marriage equality legislation, LGBTQ+ weddings, celebrity influences, destination weddings, DIY essentials and planning eco-friendly weddings.
- Cutting-edge innovations in areas such as “green” venues, themed menus, fusion stationery, sustainable floral décor and distinctive site layout, all of which are highlighted by top wedding vendors.
- Budget management tips, timeline specifics and guidelines for starting and marketing a wedding consulting business.
- Over 100 international case studies exploring cultural traditions, vendor relations and best practice.
- A companion website for instructors, including updated PowerPoint slides, syllabus guidelines, real-world assignments and a comprehensive test bank.
This full-color book is visually stunning, with over 150 images by top wedding photojournalist Rodney Bailey. End-of-chapter checklists, review questions and practical scenarios support readers’ knowledge as they progress. Maggie Daniels and Carrie Wosicki bring a combination of over 45 years of industry practice and teaching experience. They have written a book that is the ideal guide to successful wedding planning and management.
Publisher:Routledge; 3rd edition (August 11, 2020)
Item Weight:3.09 pounds
Dimensions:7.5 x 9.75 inches
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.