New Black Water Electrolyzer Quick Water Quality Testing Electrolysis Iron Bars TDS Tester
- Easy to operate and quick, obvious to get result
- Provides a simple way to test water quality
- provide us with the simple and cheap way to test water quality.
- Used to test the water purity level, the client can see the condition of drinking water.
- High Precision
Water Electrolyzer Usage Method :
- Water quality electrolyzer provides us with a simple and cheap way to test water quality.
- For the examination of water quality, you need take two cups (100~150ml, transparent )
- One cup holds well or tap water, the other cup holds purified water.
- Then put two ends of the tool into the two cups, press the button ON, the test begins.
- Usually, the test time is 30 seconds, but you can continue for up to 4 minutes.
- 1 * Electrolysis
- 2 * Iron Sticks
- 2 * Aluminum Sticks
Testing Analysis Results:
- Yellow: dissolve Sanso, silicon compounds, organic minerals, molybdenum, silicon, fluoride, other organics
- Green: arsenic (arsenic), mercury, lead, copper, sodium
- Blue: bacteria, viruses, carcinogens, organic phosphorus (fertilizers, detergents and pesticides)
- Red: iron and rust, bacteria
- White: lead, zinc, mercury, inorganic dirt
- Black: heavy metals (zinc, lead, copper, chromium, manganese, cadmium)
This Water Electrolyzer will give you preliminary results. If you need actual and accurate results you will need to send your water sample to professional laboratory. They will do a thorough analysis of water content and give your measured results report of each substance found in the water sample.
Why perform regular water quality measurements and what Tests to use?
- To make sure that water does not contain any harmful substances and odors (especially heavy metals and organic compounds).
- Water Softness and hardness of water, usually between 50-200mg / L (as calcium carbonate).
- PH value between weakly alkaline (7.0-8.0).
- Water and trace elements, and the proportion of moderate mineral content, similar to the normal liquid;
- Dissolved oxygen and carbon dioxide content of moderate (dissolved oxygen ≥6-7mg / L).
- Water stronger nutritional physiological functions (including dissolution, penetration, diffusion capacity, metabolic power, emulsifying power, clean power, etc.).
- When powered on, the hand can not touch the electrode;
- Do not insert fingers into the test water;
- Do not let children play with the electrolyzer.
- When Finished, clean electrode with a dry cloth, and safe-keep.
- The tester can not be used to evaluate the quality of mineral water
- Mineral water and other contaminants may also cause some chemical reactions in the water, will give users wrong results.
- Do not use a metal or plastic containers to test.