New White TDS Quality Water Electrolyzer Electrolysis And TDS Meter.
- Easy to operate and quick, obvious to get result
- Provides a simple way to test water contamination.
- Provide us with the simple and cheap way to test water quality.
- Used to test the water purity level, the client can see the condition of drinking water.
- Generally, the more contaminants there are in the water, the more conductive the water will be, and the faster the reaction will be.
- The discoloration is purely from the electrode giving off rust into the water, but the rate at which it rusts depends on how conductive (contaminated) the water is.
Water Electrolyzer Usage Method :
- Prepare to test the water – take two glasses with a capacity of 100-150 ml, one for tap water, the other for purified water, and put them on the table.
- For the examination of water quality, you need take two cups (100~150ml, transparent )
- One cup holds well or tap water that you want to test, and the other cup holds purified distilled or filtered water.
- Then put two ends of the tool into the two cups, press the button ON, the test begins.
- Usually, the test time is 30 seconds, but you can continue for up to 4 minutes.
- When finished, switch the power switch to OFF (off) position and finally take out the electrolyzer.
Packing List :
- 2*Iron Sticks
- 2*Aluminum Sticks
- 1*TDS Meter
Safety Precautions and Warning:
- When plugged in and powered on, DO NOT touch the electrodes
- This unit’s electrodes are not safe to touch if plugged in.
- During operation the rods have full mains voltage between them, which could cause electrocution or burns if touched.
- Do not insert fingers into the test water
- Do not let children play with the Water Electrolyzer.
- During testing operation, DO NOT smoke cigarette over the water. Since the electrolysis process will produce slight oxygen and hydrogen gases at the electrodes.
- When Finished, clean electrode with a dry cloth, and safe-keep.
- The tester can not be used to evaluate the quality of mineral water
- Mineral water and other contaminants may also cause some chemical reactions in the water, will give users wrong results.
- Do not use a metal or plastic containers to test.
Testing Analysis Results:
- Yellow: dissolve Sanso, silicon compounds, organic minerals, molybdenum, silicon, fluoride, other organics
- Green: arsenic (arsenic), mercury, lead, copper, sodium
- Blue: bacteria, viruses, carcinogens, organic phosphorus (fertilizers, detergents and pesticides)
- Red: iron and rust, bacteria
- White: lead, zinc, mercury, inorganic dirt
- Black: heavy metals (zinc, lead, copper, chromium, manganese, cadmium)
This Water Electrolyzer will give you preliminary results. If you need actual and accurate results you will need to send your water sample to a professional laboratory. They will do a thorough analysis of your tap water content and give you measured results report of each substance found in the water sample.
Why perform regular water quality measurements and what Tests to use?
- To make sure that water does not contain any harmful substances and odors (especially heavy metals and organic compounds).
- Water Softness and hardness of water, usually between 50-200mg / L (as calcium carbonate).
- PH value between weakly alkaline (7.0-8.0).
- Water and trace elements, and the proportion of moderate mineral content, similar to the normal liquid;
- Dissolved oxygen and carbon dioxide content of moderate (dissolved oxygen ≥6-7mg / L).
- Water stronger nutritional physiological functions (including dissolution, penetration, diffusion capacity, metabolic power, emulsifying power, clean power, etc.).