Handmade 925 Sterling Silver Vintage Braided Bangles
- Thai silver Korean version of simple woven open bracelet
- Great for balancing your energy
- Fashionable & Stylish
- Fast Delivery
- Wonderful Gift
- Material: Premium 925 Sterling Silver
- Weight: around 30g
- 8mm Wide
- 5mm Thick
- Inner diameter: 60mm
These unique jewelry pieces can strongly resonate with your energy field. If you feel a strong connection or attraction to one of the bracelets, you can be sure that it is calling you as well. If it’s a match, make sure to follow your intuition. They might have something to tell you.
Silver cuff bracelet therapy is a natural, non-invasive holistic healing therapy used by millions of people worldwide to help relieve pain, reduce inflammation, restore positive energy, and enhance sleep. It is a safe, effective, and simple to use alternative health solution that involves applying powerful conductive silver metal to promote blood circulation and support the natural healing process.
Silver cuff bracelet therapy benefits:
It is believed to help with:
- Pain relief for arthritis, carpal tunnel, joints, and sore muscles
- Reduce inflammation in hand, wrist, arm, elbow, and other joints
- Promote the metabolic processing of toxins
- Restore natural energy to reduce fatigue, stress, insomnia & migraines
- Relief from golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, and tendonitis pain
What does s925 mean on a ring or bracelet?
- When shopping for silver rings and other pieces of silver jewelry you may see a small stamp on the inside, and if you look closely, it may read s925 or 925.
- This stamp means the piece is made of sterling silver, or in other words, the metal is 92.5% pure.
- This is the real deal!
Is s925 Silver Good?
- While 92.5% of the ring or bracelet is silver, the other 7.5% is typically copper, or some other strong metal like nickel or zinc, used to make the metal durable and flexible enough to shape it into the wearable jewelry you know and love.
- This 92.5% composition is the silver standard in the United States and most other countries to denote high-quality silver.
- 925 silver is one of the most popular metals in the world for fine jewelry and is renowned for being stylish and safe to wear, even for those with allergies or skin sensitivities.
What Is The Difference Between s925 & 925?
- There is no difference between silver that is labeled as s925 or 925 — both of these stamps designate that piece of jewelry as high-quality sterling silver.
- You may also see sterling silver stamped with things like “sterling,” “ss” or “ster,” which can also be used to indicate they meet that 92.5% purity standard.
- When shopping for jewelry it is wise to look for one of these markings and to ask the jeweler if the piece you are eyeing is made of 925 silver before purchasing.
Is S925 Sterling Silver Real?
- Sterling silver labeled with s925 is absolutely real silver jewelry.
- Your sterling silver ring, necklace, or bracelet will last a lifetime if well taken care of.
- You should wear your silver jewelry often, as it reacts well to your skin’s natural oils, and clean it gently with jewelry polish when it tarnishes.