Vertical Wind Turbine Red Lantern Style 100W 12V/24V Wind Power Generator
A wind turbine is a device that converts the wind’s kinetic energy into electrical energy. Vertical-axis wind turbines (or VAWTs) have the main rotor shaft arranged vertically. One advantage of this arrangement is that the turbine does not need to be pointed into the wind to be effective, which is an advantage on a site where the wind direction is highly variable. It is also an advantage when the turbine is integrated into a building because it is inherently less steerable. Also, the generator and gearbox can be placed near the ground, using a direct drive from the rotor assembly to the ground-based gearbox, improving accessibility for maintenance.
- Model: NE-100R
- Power source: Wind
- Voltage: 12 V/24V
- Rated wattage: 100 W
- Max wattage: 130 W
- Start wind speed: 2 m/s
- Rated wind speed: 11 m/s
- Safe wind speed: 45 m/s
- Main engine net weight: 11 kg (24.25 lb)
- Wind wheel diameter: 0.9 m (2.95 ft)
- Blade number: 5
- Blade material: Nylon fiber
- Generator: 3phase AC PMG
- Braking way: Electromagnetism
- Wind direction adjustment: Auto adjust
- Working temperature: -40℃ – 80℃
- Package size: 61 x 44 x 30 cm (24 x 17 x 12 inch)
- Gross Weight: 12.5 kg (27.56 lb)
Vertical Wind Turbine Features
- [POWERFUL PERFORMANCE] ~ 3Phase AC PMG, permanent magnet generator with low torque, high-power tracking intelligent microprocessor, effective regulation of current and voltage, high wind energy utilization factor, an increase of annual power generation. Low start wind speed; Auto Wind direction adjustment.
- [HIGH-QUALITY BLADE] ~ The blade material is made of high-strength plastic with 30% carbon fiber element and anti-UV anti-corrosion material. At the same time, the wind turbine blade adopts the new technology of precision injection molding, coupled with the optimized aerodynamic shape design and structural design, which effectively reduces the resistance torque of the generator, so that the wind wheel and the generator have better effect matching characteristics, and the unit runs more reliable
- [STYLE ADVANTAGE] ~ The lantern style is more three-dimensional and unique with it’s compact shape, features the lowest start up wind speed, windward area is much larger, enabling it to generate power at lower wind speeds.Vertical-axis wind turbines are better able to harvest turbulent air flow found around buildings and other structures.
- [WIDE APPLICATION] ~ This wind turbine is coated with a special process that provides excellent resistance to oxidation and corrosion under any harsh conditions, with excellent corrosion resistance, water resistance and sand resistance. It is ideally suited for the leisure sector and is known for charging batteries for boats, gazebos, cabins or mobile homes, as well as for green windmills, home, corporate and industrial energy supplements!
- The three wires of the wind turbine are connected to the transmission cable, each pair of wires is not less than 30 mm, and the tape at the connection end is at 100 mm.
- The separation of the entire generator is aligned with the flange holes on the tower, and after the flat washer and the spring washer, tighten the locknut.
- Connect the wind turbine’s cable to the controller and the battery must be connected to the controller before wiring.
- 1 x Red Lantern Style Wind Turbine Generator
- The vertical axis wind turbine (or VAWT) has a main rotor shaft that is vertically arranged. The advantage of this arrangement is that the turbine does not require an effective pointing wind and is suitable for use where the wind direction varies greatly.
- In addition, the generator and gearbox can be placed near the ground, using a direct drive from the rotor assembly to the ground-based gearbox, improving accessibility for maintenance.
Ideal for both rural and urban applications, including roof top mounted. On the shape of the roof, the wind flow over the roof can be concentrated, leading to an increased energy
- The red lantern style is more three-dimensional and unique with it’s compact shape, features the lowest start up wind speed, windward area is much larger, enabling it to generate power at lower wind speeds.
- High-quality nylon fiber blades, durable, anti corrosion and reliable, have stronger wind resistance.
- Humanized and convenient flange design, easy to install and maintain.
- The use of dual-bearing fixed, fan movement is more stable. Low vibration and low noise.
- Generator using the three-phase permanent magnet AC synchronous generator. High power and low loss.
- With a special rotor design, reducing the resistance of the generator and increasing the revolving speed of the blades.
- This wind turbine using the intelligent microprocessor at the max power to regulate voltage. Making a better matching between wind wheel and generator.