(as of Oct 17,2021 12:32:47 UTC )
Van Build: A complete DIY guide to designing, converting and self-building your campervan or motorhome
– Build your dream van. Jumping into van life and living in a home on wheels doesn’t mean you need to give up comfort or modernity.
– This book will guide you through every step, from choosing a van, to designing the layout, to plumbing and electrical systems, to self-building your new dream home — all in as little as 21 days.
– Zero Experience Required. We built our dream van with zero prior experience! Before the build, we had desk jobs — and had never even touched many of the tools we used.
– 222 pages of details. We cover every step of the process with charts, lists, photos, and descriptions to help you design and build your own campervan or motorhome from scratch.
– Save Money & Time. We spent 9 months planning for our build, scouring an overwhelming number of articles and videos for the best and most useful information.
– This book will save you months of research, and help you make fewer mistakes.
– This book can help anyone building a van anywhere in the world. It has recommended stores for Australia, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Canada and New Zealand, as well as well as comprehensive list of tools and material.
– More information can be found at www.thevanbook.com
Publisher:Independently published (July 15, 2020)
Item Weight:11.2 ounces
Dimensions:5.5 x 0.52 x 8.5 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.