- Neodymium (chemical symbol Nd) is element 60 on the periodic table.
- It is a rare earth metal and forms one of the Lanthanides series.
- When added to Iron (Fe) and Boron (B) (chemical formula Nd14Fe21B) the resultant magnets are the strongest magnets currently available. Neodymium magnets are sometimes known as Neo,
- Neod or NIB magnets.
- Neodymium magnets are usually coated Nickel-Copper-Nickel plating to prevent the iron from rusting.
- Neodymium block magnet was made of NdFeB, have strong magnetic performances and appearance does not rust, usually placed in room temperature, the maximum operating temperature is 80 ° C ,
and it never will demagnetization.
- Please be care when break apart because Neodymium block magnet have strong Magnetism.
- Shape: Block
- Size: 25 x 20mm
- Grade: N35
- Plating: Ni-Cu-Ni ( Nickel )
- Material: NdFeB
- Color: Silver
1 x Magnet
There are no reviews yet.