- Color: New As Picture
- Quantity: 10pcs
- Size: 20x10x3mm
- Hole: 4mm
- Pack of 10x N35 Super Strong Rare Earth Ring Block Neodymium Magnet Fridge Magnets 20 x 10 x 3 mm 4mm Hole
Rare earth neodymium magnets, also known as NdFeB magnets or Neo magnets, are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron. They have excellent magnetic property and are extremely strong for their small size. Neodymium magnets are permanent, and have a high maximum magnetic energy. Due to high ratio of performance over price, neodymium magnets has become extremely popular in almost all applications that require high performance magnets such as motors, sensors, computers, communications, medical equipment, meters, home appliances, craft model, jewelry and so on. Our neodymium magnets, sintered neodymium magnets are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, including disc, cylinder, block, cube, ring, sphere, countersunk.
- Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets, it is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
- Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away, so it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
- Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic products, and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these medical devices, electronic products, and magnetic media.
- Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye protection glasses should be worn when handling magnets, due to launching of small magnetic pieces at high speeds if shattering occurs.
- Please allow the 0.1-0.5mm error due to the special nature of the magnet and the artificial measurement.
- If you mind this error, please buy it carefully
- Because the properties of NdFeB magnetic materials: hard, brittle, strong magnetic field, to handle with care (especially for large size and thin)
- When strong magnet itself or with other ironware absorb or separate, be careful to operate and not to impact. Otherwise, it will cause collision, damage magnet or pinch fingers.