Visor cap is designed with rotatable transparent shield, which can be adjusted to suit yourself well. Besides, there is a wind rope to keep the cap consolidated on your head in case of strong wind. Wear this to full cover your face to protect yourself from dust, wind, droplet and so on.
- Transparent visor cap: cover the whole face to protect yourself while won’t stop you from seeing thing clearly.
- Rotatable design on the brim: flip up the shield at any angle to adjust it to suit yourself.
- Wind rope consolidation: when there is strong wind, use it to stabilize the cap.
- Suitable for any occasions: wear one when you go out to walk the dog, cook, ride a bike and so on.
- Item Type: Face Shield
- Color: Blue / Rose / Purple / Black / Dark Blue (optional)
- Gender: Unisex
- Material: PC
- Style: Casual
- Circumference: 54-58cm / 21.3-22.8in
- Shield Size: Approx. 40 * 18cm / 15.7 * 7.1in
- Weight: Approx. 170g / 6.0oz
1. The size information is just for reference only, please allow 1-2cm (0.4-0.8″) differences due to manual measurement.
2. Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.
- 1 * Face Shield (mouth mask is nor included)
What Can Be Done for Covid-19 and Virus Protection According to the World Health Organization?
- Avoiding close contact with infected people,
- Pay attention to hand hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; In the absence of soap and water, using alcohol-based hand antiseptics; be sure to wash hands, especially after directly contacting sick people or their surroundings,
- Avoid unprotected contact with farm or wild animals,
- If you are infected, keeping the distance, closing the mouth and nose with a disposable tissue paper while coughing and sneezing; in cases where there is no tissue paper, using the elbow, washing the hands; avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth,
- Disinfect surfaces touched by infected people,
- Thorough cooking of animal foods such as meat and eggs
- Do not enter crowded places, if possible,
- Close the mouth and nose if it is necessary,
- and to use a medical mask if possible.
In the event of outbreaks like the Coronavirus Covid-19, follow WHO and government guidelines to avoid contact with others who could have been infected. Viruses spread mainly through droplets expelled when sneezing, coughing, talking and touching. So, eyes, nose, mouth and hands are at risk. (ATM machines, doorbells, supermarket trolleys, petrol pumps, metal door handles or hand rails that have been recently touched can pass it on.) You will need to keep at least 2 meters (±6 ft) away from other people who may have a virus. Droplets containing the virus could still be in the air you are walking through. Hence, the whole mask debate. Medical professionals are setting the right example. Sterilize surfaces that could have been touched by infected persons. Viruses reproduce rapidly in the body, so try to kill them within 4 days of becoming infected, before it leaves your upper respiratory tract and replicates in your body. If you know what your normal pulse rate is, you will be able to see if it rises dramatically. Invest in a thermometer to measure your temperature and an Oximeter to measure your pulse rate and oxygen level in the blood.
Wash your hands more regularly and more thoroughly. Sterilize surfaces regularly and wash bedding and clothes regularly too. When you kill the virus on a surface with antibacterial spray or soap allow it to dry for 4 minutes.