- The 3.5-inch touchscreen supports simultaneous display of two screens (the Raspberry Pi can be connected simultaneously to this screen and another HDMI screen).
- Direct plug-and-play display with fun – The 3.5-inch touch screen is the same size as the Raspberry Pi 4. Better for program learning and good for monitoring experimental data, display image for Pi enthusiasts. The Raspberry Pi display supports 125 MHz SPI signal input and can be displayed stably without flicker. When working with Raspberry Pi, the refresh rate is about 50 fps. It is enough to play the video and the game.
- This 3.5-inch resistive touchscreen can be directly plugged into the Raspberry Pi 4. Raspberry Pi is not included. It can also work with Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie systems, we provide drivers and images freely.
- Physical resolution 320×480 with resistive touch control, can be connected directly to the Raspberry Pi board without additional power.
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi 4/4B
- Model : T-4BABS02
- Screen size : about 3.5 (inch)
- LCD type : TFT
- LCD interface : SPI (supports SPI input up to 125 MHz)
- Touch screen type : resistance
- Resolution : 320 * 480 (pixels)
- Power consumption : 120mA
- Working temperature (°C) : – 20?70
Packing List :
- 1*outer casing
- 1*touch pen
- 4*heat sink