Tools for Design Using AutoCAD 2022 and Autodesk Inventor 2022: Hand Sketching, 2D Drawing and 3D Modeling Book Description:
Tools for Design is intended to provide you with an overview of computer aided design using two popular CAD software packages from Autodesk: AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor. This book explores the strengths of each package and shows how they can be used in design, both separately and in combination with each other.
What you’ll learn
- How to create and dimension 2D multiview drawings using AutoCAD
- How to freehand sketch using axonometric, oblique and perspective projection techniques
- How to create 3D parametric models and 2D multiview drawings using Autodesk Inventor
- How to reuse design information between AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor
- How to combine parts into assemblies including assembly modeling with a LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education Base Set, with a TETRIX® kit and a VEX Robot Kit
- How to perform basic finite element stress analysis using Inventor Stress Analysis Module
Who this book is for
This book is designed for high school and college age students wanting to learn the fundamentals of computer aided design with AutoCAD and Inventor and how the two can be used together. No prior CAD experience is required.
Publisher:SDC Publications; 1st edition (September 2, 2021)
Item Weight:2.87 pounds
Tools for Design Using AutoCAD 2022 and Autodesk Inventor 2022: Hand Sketching, 2D Drawing and 3D Modeling
(as of Dec 09,2021 13:49:19 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.