(as of Dec 06,2021 09:12:32 UTC )
Tiny House Designing, Building, & Living (Idiot’s Guides)
Do you have what it takes to live tiny?
Do you dream of simplifying your life, freeing up your financial resources, and ditching all of the clutter that’s weighing you down? Learn the nuts and bolts of what it really takes to achieve this dream of designing, building, and living in a tiny house of 400 square feet or less!
Tiny house professionals Gabriella and Andrew Morrison have been involved in the trade for over 20 years, helping others to construct their own tiny homes, and they have poured all of their expertise and firsthand experience into this guide.
Tiny House Designing, Building, and Living is the one-stop manual into this innovative concept of minimalist living. Dozens of helpful images and a full-color insert displaying different types of tiny houses help you visualize your dream.
• Advice on how to embrace the tiny house lifestyle!
• How to design and build a house that’s an ideal fit for your needs.
• The nuances of foundation types, financing and insurance, and legal standards
• Building techniques, must-have utilities, off-the-grid living, and home placement.
• Inspiration for functional décor and storage.
• Three tiny house floor plans, with detailed illustrations!
Publisher:Alpha; Illustrated edition (May 9, 2017)
Item Weight:1.11 pounds
Dimensions:7.63 x 0.71 x 9.25 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.