(as of Sep 20,2021 09:06:02 UTC )
The Self-Taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
This book is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. If you want to program professionally, it is not enough to learn to code; that is why, in addition to helping you learn to program, I also cover the rest of the things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books don’t teach you. “The Self-taught Programmer” is a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first Python program, to passing your first technical interview. I divided the book into five sections:
1. Learn to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
2. Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
3. Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, and regular expressions. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
4. Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
5. Finish with best coding practices, tips for working with a team, and advice on landing a programming job.
You CAN learn to program professionally. The path is there. Will you take it?
Publisher:Self-Taught Media (January 24, 2017)
Item Weight:1.14 pounds
Dimensions:7.5 x 0.68 x 9.25 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.