The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation Book Description:
Master classic and cutting-edge Foley techniques that will allow you to create rich, convincing sound for any medium, be it film, television, radio, podcasts, animation, or games.
In The Foley Grail, Second Edition award-winning Foley artist Vanessa Theme Ament teaches you how Foley is designed, crafted, and edited for any project, right down to the nuts and bolts of spotting, cueing, and performing sounds. Various renowned sound artists provide a treasure trove of shortcuts, hot tips, and other tricks of the trade.
This new edition features:
- Entirely new chapters dedicated to Foley in games, television, broadcasting, and animation, as well as what is new in sound for media education
- All new sound “recipes” that include proven Foley methods you can immediately use on your own projects
- New case studies from well-known films, shows, games, and animations
- Interviews with current sound artists from across the globe
- An extensive companion website (www.focalpress.com/cw/ament) featuring video demonstrations of Foley artists at work, video tutorials of specific Foley techniques, lectures from the author, and much more
Publisher:Routledge; 2nd edition (March 27, 2014)
Item Weight:1.02 pounds
Dimensions:6 x 0.63 x 9 inches
The Foley Grail: The Art of Performing Sound for Film, Games, and Animation
(as of Dec 06,2021 17:35:42 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.