(as of Oct 17,2021 12:34:15 UTC )
The Art of the Photograph: Essential Habits for Stronger Compositions
Featuring more than 200 of master photographer Art Wolfe’s stunning images, The Art of the Photograph helps amateur photographers of all levels break bad habits and shatter common yet incorrect assumptions that hold many photographers back. This is Wolfe’s ultimate master class, in which he shares the most important insights and techniques learned in four decades of award-winning photography. Along with co-author Rob Sheppard, Wolfe challenges us to stop focusing on subjects we feel we should photograph and instead, to “see like a camera sees,” seek out a personal point of view, and construct stunning, meaningful images. You’ll also learn how to:
· Reexamine prejudices that define (and limit) what you photograph
· See beyond the subject to let light and shadow lead you to the right image
· Find inspiration, including the story behind Wolfe’s own photographic journey.
· Use formal art principles to build more compelling images.
· Choose the right camera and lens for the image you see in your mind’s eye.
· Recognize the 10 deadly sins of composition—and how to avoid them.
· …and even get a behind-the-lens look at Wolfe’s equipment and workflow.
Publisher:Amphoto Books; Illustrated edition (December 3, 2013)
Item Weight:2.34 pounds
Dimensions:8.6 x 0.6 x 10.9 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.