100% Original TES-92 EMF Meter Triaxial Data Logger Electromagnetic Radiation Detector
- 50 MHz to 3.5 GHz frequency range.
- For isotropic measurements of electromagnetic fields.
- Non-directional (isotropic ) measurement with three-channel measurement probe.
- High dynamic range due to three-channel digital results processing.
- Configurable alarm threshold and memory function.
- Easy to use
- TES-92 Electrical Appliance Specification
- Inductor Form: Electric Field (E)
- Frequency range: 50 MHz to 35 GHZ
- Directional characteristics: isotropy, 3-axis
- The deviation of equivalence is about: +10dB at f>50MH
- Temperature effect: (0 to 50 degree c) + 1.5dB
- General specification of TES-92
- Measurement method: digital triaxial measurement
- Measurement Range Selection: 1 Continuous Unit
- Reflection time: about one second (0 to 90% measured value)
- Display resolution: 0.1 mv/m, 0.1 UA/m, 0.1 uw/m2 0.001W/cm2
- Measurement correction factor (XAL): adjustable
- Manual Data Storage and Reading: 99 Groups (Readable only on Tables)
- Display: LCD 4 digits
- Alarm: buzzer
- Battery: 9V (not included(
- Battery Life: 15+hours
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installation.
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder.
- Cellular/Cordless phone radiation safety level.
- Microwave oven leakage detection.
- Personal living environment EMF safety.
- RF power measurement for transmitters.
- High frequency (RF) electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
- Mobil phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement.
- Wireless communication applications (CW , TDMA , GSM , DECT).
More information about radiation: