This is a very good H-H motor to motorize your Ku-Band offset dish. It is designed to drive Ku-Band dishes up to 1.2m at a high speed using the DiSEqC 1.2 or USALS communication protocols and is compatible with all modern digital receivers.
Use it to track Ku-Band satellites from SAT15W to SAT125W and receive hundreds of ethnics channels, HD network broadcasts/feeds and many other programs.
Advantages over other motor brands and models:
- Metal Mounts & Gears Box Inside (others use plastic)
- Only motor with Automatic Zero Backlash (Slack) Adjustment
- True handling of up to 120 cm Steel dish (Max 31lbs).
- High 0.1 degree precision resolution (others have a 0.3 or more. The lower the number the better)
- Wide +/- 65° Azimuth Rotation angle
- Accommodates 50MM (2″) dish shaft size
- DiSEqC 1.2, 1.3, USALS or “Goto X”
- All Stainless Steel U-Bolt mounting screws (others use galvanized metal screws)
- Heavy duty construction & precise technology.
- Software Limit Protection
|Satellite antenna rotor – USALS with SAT FINDER|
|Antenna Maximum Diameter||120 cm|
|Maximum Antenna Weight||17 kg|
|Support Pole Diameter||50 ÷ 83 mm|
|Lunghezza Perno Mobile||180 mm|
|Diametro Perno Mobile||54 mm|
|Rotation Angle||± 62°|
|Rotation Speed||0.7°/s (18 V); 0.4°/s (13 V)|
|Work Voltage||13 / 18 Vdc|
|Stand-by Consumption||30 mA|
|Work Absorption||190 mA|
|Max Consumption||350 mA|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ÷ +80°C|
|Max Relative Humidity||100%|
|Settable Positions (DiSEqC1.2)||49 satellites|
|Preset Positions (DiSEqC1.2)||28 satellites|
|Settable Positions (USALS)||without limits|
|Mechanical Limits||± 70°|
|Settable Electronic Limits||5° ÷ 65°|
|Fine Rotation||0.1° impulses|
|Inclinazione Del Rotore Sul Palo||15° ÷ 70°|
Instruction Manual [EN-DE-IT-FR-ES]
NOTE: Shaft of this motor is 50mm diameter. So it will only work with dishes that have a bracket with 50mm inside diameter, or with dishes that have U bolts of 2″ (50mm) opening or bigger. Normal KU band dishes with 1.66″ inch (40mm) brackets will not fit on this motor. The below examples of dishes and brackets will NOT fit on this motor. Please be aware and don’t waste your time ordering this motor if your dish looks like the below. If you order this motor by mistake, you can return it in new un-opened condition subject to our return policy and 20% restocking fee (S/H non refundable).
We have alternative motors for these type of dishes up to 90cm in diameter. Check out the STAB HH90.
There are no reviews yet.