Spinal Air Decompression Belt to help relieve back pain!
- Muscle relaxation
- Correct Posture
- Increase Blood Circulation
- Reduces Pressure on Pinched Nerves
- Decompression of Spinal Discs
- The Spinal Air Decompression Belt transfers the weight off your spine.
- Decompressing the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
- Reducing pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
- Improving nutrient flow on your spine.
- Aids in strengthening your core and back muscles.
- Item Type: Braces & Supports
- Effect: Release Pain From Illness
- Function: Back Brace Support
- Item: Back Support Belt
- Feature: Health Care,Body Healthcare Massage,Waist Support Belt,Waist Brace,Lumbar traction belt
solution for solve using problem
- Color: Beige
- Material: leather
- Size: Length of traction belt: 115 cm
- Before Inflation Width: 13cm (5.1 inch)
- After Inflation Width: 20cm (7.9 inch)
- Length of extension belt: 25.0cm
Spinal Air Decompression Belt Features:
- LUMBAR SUPPORT : Providing clinical grade traction and decompression therapy, which helps lift your upper body and unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax.
- Helps to relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
- BACK PAIN RELIEF : Through traction, reduce the burden around ligament, bring good rest for the damaged lumbar fibrous ring.
- Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles and relieve the pain such as degenerative discs, hyperglycemia of lumbar vertebra, long time driving or sitting, scoliosis and anesthesiologists and more.
- ENJOY ANYTIME ANYWHERE : Can be used during activities, or while resting and relaxing, such as walking, sitting, lying down, gardening, golfing, working, driving, etc
- ONE SIZE FOR 29-49 WAIST : Includes an extension belt that can be used according to individual needs and can support the waist size up to 49 inches.
- Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
- Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
- Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra.
- Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting.
- Long time driving or sitting.
- Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
- Low back pain caused by obesity.
- Degenerative discs.
HOW TO Use direction:
- The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air pillars of belt are fully inflated
- It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30-60 minutes at a time.
- if not side effect or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
- While standing, place the fully deflated belt around your waist. The bottom of the belt should be cradling the top of your pelvic crest (hip). Suck in your stomach and pull the two ends tightly together with the Velcro strap. It must fit tightly to work properly. The Physic logo should be positioned midline directly in front of you. Use the extension piece provided if you have trouble closing the belt tightly around your waist.
- Close the metal air valve on the belt by turning it clockwise.
- Clip the air pump nozzle onto the metal air valve on the belt. Use both hands to push the air pump nozzle and the metal air valve together tightly to prevent air leakage while pumping up the belt. If you hear the sound of air leaking from the valve on the belt, it means that you’re not pushing the nozzle and the metal valve together properly, or the valve is not fully closed.
- Pump the foot pump while standing up. Push all the way down and lift your foot off completely for each stroke. If you have trouble balancing on one foot while pumping, lean up against a wall for support or have someone else help you pump up the belt.
- Keep pumping up the belt until it is fully inflated. When the belt is fully inflated, you will hear the air being released from the safety air release valve on the foot pump. When fully inflated, the belt will stop getting bigger.
- When fully inflated, remove the nozzle from the belt and enjoy. After using the belt for at least 30 minutes, or as long as you desire, deflate the belt by turning the metal air valve counterclockwise to release the air. Pull the Velcro straps apart and feel the relief!
- Do not wear the Spinal Air Decompression Belt when sleeping. Before taking off the belt, unscrew the pump and press the air valve until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt. It is better to loose leather belt before using. It is recommended to use the air traction belt 30 minutes before sleeping.
- Difficult fill in air Check the clip and gas valve if the position is correct
- Can not fill in air Check if the crew of the gas valve tighten or not
- After belt be inflated ,air couldn’t be filled in It means the belt has been inflated fully, air pump limit the air fill in
- After wearing the belt couldn’t be inflated fully User wear the belt too tight, loose it a while, it will be in good condition
- 1 x Spinal Air Decompression Belt
- 1 x hand air pump
- 1 x extend belt
- 1 x use manual
Only the above package content, other products are not included.