Solar Powered Water Feature Plants Pump Outdoor Garden Pool Pond Bird Bath Aquarium Fountain Home Garden Decoration Waterfall
The item is an eco-friendly and practical 1.2W solar power submersible water pump, which is powered by solar energy, no extra battery or electricity needed, and can overcome the shortcomings of hard start, low efficiency, poor stability of similar products and even easier to start than the same power brush pump.
Add fun and joy to your yard or garden with this amazing solar power water pump, which is good for small or medium fountains, birdbaths and ponds. Built-in suction cups on the bottom make the water pump absorbed on smooth surfaces easily and firmly. With easy to install and use, it is really a wonderful solar power water pump for choice.
Solar Powered Water Fountain 180L/H Features
- Color: mainly black.
- Material: durable hard plastic, mono-crystalline silicon and silicone.
- Solar panel size (L*W): about 110*110mm.
- 100% brand new and high quality Solar Power Water Pump Aquarium Fountain Pool Garden Pond Submersible Pump.
- Solar power submersible water pump kit, suitable for use in your aquarium, fountain pool, garden pond, etc.
- Make use of solar energy, no extra power needed, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
- The water pump will work only when there is sunlight to provide solar power, and it will stop working when there is no sunlight.
- Add fun and joy to your yard or garden.
- Built-in 3-pcs suction cups on the bottom of the water pump, for easy to install on smooth surface by yourself.
- Quick start, high efficiency, and stable performance.
- Solar panel voltage: 7V.
- Solar panel rated power: 1.2W.
- Pump working voltage: DC 7V.
- Working current: 150mA.
- Max. pump lift: 100cm
- Max. water flow: 180 L/H.
- Water height: about 30-60cm.
- Working time: 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m.(on sunny day).
- Pump life span: up to 20,000 hours.
- Put the pump totally in water with nozzle above the water.
- Make sure the pump is fixed firmly on the bottom of pool to avoid vibration.
- Plug jack of pump into the jack of solar panel output.
- Lay the solar panel on the ground where sunlight is most accessible.
- 1x Solar fountain
- 1x Small parts for mounting
- 1x User manual