(as of Nov 30,2021 00:13:28 UTC )
Slow Jogging: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Have Fun with Science-Based, Natural Running
Tanaka’s method of easy running, or “slow jogging,” is an injury-free approach to running that helps participants burn calories, lose weight, and even reverse the effects of Type 2 diabetes. With easy-to-follow steps and colorful charts, Slow Jogging teaches runners to enjoy injury-free activity by:
• Maintaining a smiling, or niko niko in Japanese, pace that is both easy and enjoyable
• Landing on mid-foot, instead of on the heel
• Choosing shoes with thin, flexible soles and no oversized heel
• Aiming for a pace of 180 steps per minute
• And trying to find time for activity every day
Accessible to runners of all fitness levels and ages, Slow Jogging will inspire thousands more Americans to take up running and will change the way that avid runners hit the pavement.
Publisher:Skyhorse; Illustrated edition (January 7, 2020)
Item Weight:1.08 pounds
Dimensions:6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.