Lots of people find it hard to sleep in a noisy bedroom. Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask are a popular solution for many to block out or mask disruptive noises – a snoring partner, neighbors, traffic, a barking dog. Some people like to soothe their anxious mind before bedtime by listening to calming ambient music, white noise, nature sounds or ASMR soundscapes, helping them to relax before falling asleep.
These specially designed headphones block out ambient noise and play your favorite sounds, so you can sleep more soundly.
If you sleep with a partner that snores, near a busy road or below neighbors that like to do all of their best stomping in the middle of the night, a pair of sleeping headphones may be just the solution you need to get a good night’s rest.
Unlike ear plugs, which typically only block out noise, these headphones for sleeping connect to your favorite devices — either via Bluetooth (as in this model) or a wire — and can play music, guided meditations, audiobooks and/or white noise.
Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask works like regular headphones that allow you to connect with your favorite apps, like YouTube, Spotify and Headspace via Bluetooth.
Equipped with flat headphones and an ergonomic eye design that doesn’t put too much pressure on your face, the setup effectively blocks out noise and light all at once. The flat headphones are tucked into a breathable, slow-rebound memory foam fabric that’s also designed to release tension and stress in your face so you can drift off to a more restful sleep.
The Bluetooth controls are also placed in the middle of the eye mask, so you can easily control your music or white noise app even when sleeping on your side. And since a single charge lasts at least ten hours, you can run them all night without interruption.
- Stream audio via Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed
- Get a good night’s sleep naturally, without medications
- Reduce ambient noise, conversations, traffic sounds, and snoring
- Relieve stress by listening to your favorite tunes, soothing meditation sounds, radio, sleep-enhancing rhythms, audiobooks, or any other preferred music
- No uncomfortable earbuds or bulky ear enclosures
Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Features:
- 5.0 wireless Bluetooth Eye Mask for lunch break to relieve fatigue and sleep aid artifact intelligent sleep music eye mask
- Bluetooth eye mask: YZ-01
- Binaural stereo design, comfortable cotton fabric with comfortable and soft breathability.
- For people with symptoms of sleep difficulties. This can let them slowly go to sleep while enjoying music, and can also reduce the outside noise.
- The noise disturbance provides a quiet sleeping environment, whether it is work break or sleep at night
- Bluetooth sleep eye mask can help improve sleep quality
- Bluetooth connection: with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows
Sleep Sound Downloads
- Sleep Orbit: Relaxing 3D Sounds, White Noise & Fan
- Mood Rain Sounds: Relax & Sleep, Nature Sounds
- 432 Player – Lossless 432hz Audio Music Player
- Tone Generator
- Relaxing sounds for sleeping. Offline. Free mp3
Free MP3 Music to help you sleep:
How to Download the MP3s:
- Right-click (ctrl-click on Macs) on the MP3 icon or text.
- Select “save target as…” or “save link as…”.
- Transfer the MP3 to your device.
- 10 Best Sleep Apps to Download in 2021, According to Experts
- Healthline Apps: Living with short-term or chronic insomnia can be challenging. It can affect your physical and mental health in ways that extend far beyond waking up feeling groggy. But a resource for getting more restful sleep may be right in the palm of your hand.
- Best insomnia apps for Android and iPhone devices based on their quality, reliability, and user reviews.