Sleeping Earphone Soft Silicone Headset Lightweight Earphone with Microphone 3.5mm Noise cancelling Earphone
- Sleeping Earphone made of Extra-soft and flexible silicone, comfortable and lightweight, Effectively diminish the around noise, freeing you to enjoy your music, not feel them even if not sleep or side-sleep, enable you to stay in your ears perfectly, avoiding falling out.
- The Ideal for a light sleeper, trip, dorm life, Shared apartments, Noisy roommates and snoring spouses, best for college students, insomniac, traveler, white-collar, worker, airplanes, trains, coaches, subways, exercise, fitness. side-sleep, enable to stay in your ear house perfectly, avoiding falling out.
- Compatible with all 3.5mm audio cable jack smartphones and devices, including the full range of Samsung Galaxy and Note Series, Game console, MP3 MP4 music players, Nexus, laptops, tablets, PC and speakers, etc.
- Built-in Microphone enables hands-free calls.
- With in-line control, easy to control music and call.
- Support for phone, MP3 player and other 3.5mm jack product use.
- Silicone ear shell, soft and comfortable to wear, perfect for side sleepers, cause no ear ache.
- In-ear design earphone blocks ambient noise to help you focus on listening pleasure and to help sleep.
- Length: 120cm
- Material: Silicone
- Plug: 3.5mm Jack
- Sensitivity: 108dB
- 1 x Earphone Headset
Sleep Sound Downloads
- Sleep Orbit: Relaxing 3D Sounds, White Noise & Fan
- Mood Rain Sounds: Relax & Sleep, Nature Sounds
- 432 Player – Lossless 432hz Audio Music Player
- Tone Generator
- Relaxing sounds for sleeping. Offline. Free mp3
Free MP3 Music to help you sleep:
How to Download the MP3s:
- Right-click (ctrl-click on Macs) on the MP3 icon or text.
- Select “save target as…” or “save link as…”.
- Transfer the MP3 to your device.
- 10 Best Sleep Apps to Download in 2021, According to Experts
- Healthline Apps: Living with short-term or chronic insomnia can be challenging. It can affect your physical and mental health in ways that extend far beyond waking up feeling groggy. But a resource for getting more restful sleep may be right in the palm of your hand.
- Best insomnia apps for Android and iPhone devices based on their quality, reliability, and user reviews.