SHS40 FlyHawk Voice Activated Portable General Aviation Intercom ideal for:
- General Aviation including Light-sport and Ultralight Aircraft pilots
- Off-road / UTV Utility ATV (Side x Side passenger/driver) communication.
- Off-road Vehicles & Airboats (Side x Side passenger/driver) communication.
SHS40 Aviation Intercom Features:
- Potable 4 place intercom
- Operates on one 9 volt battery or aircraft power using optional DC adapter.
- Low battery warning
- Standard radio jacks.
- Pilot isolate switch
- Designed to be used with or without a hand held transceiver
- Standard .25″ M642-4-1(PJ-055) and .206″ M642-5-1 (PJ-068) Jacks
- Failsafe feature for pilot in the event of power loss
- Adjustable squelch (mute)
- Voice activated (VOX)
- Built in push to talk switch
- Music in (ipod, dvd, stereo, scanner, etc) 3.5mm jack
- Record out jacks
- Volume control with ON/OFF switch
- PILOT PRIORITY PTT
- PUSH TO TALK DIRECT ON THE PANEL
- RUGGED COMPACT DESIGN
- EASY TO OPEN SLIDING BATTERY COVER ON SIDE
- WORKS WITH MIXED HEADSETS OF SAME IMPEDANCE
You can connect multiple units in series to provide more places for intercom communication. For example if you have total of 6+1 passengers on your air boat, you can order a second unit of the SHS40 and this will give you extra 3 places plus 4. When you connect more than one unit, you should toggle the switch to Intercom on all units in order for all to communicate with each other.
- POWERED BY ONE 9VOLT BATTERY (Not Included) or by
- AIRCRAFT : 12 ~ 28VOLT DC using optional DC adapter.
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION : 22mA TYPICAL
- AUDIO OUTPUT: 250mA
- MIC. SOURCE IMPEDANCE : 680 ohms
- MIC. SOURCE VOLTAGE : 8~9.6VOLT TYPICAL
- DIMENSIONS : 5.1cm— 2.85cm— 2.35cm
WEIGHT: 312gr. alone and 359gr. with 9V battery inserted (47gr)
1 Year Warranty
Made in Korea
Note: Music in volume is controlled by music source only. Intercom communication between headsets, overrides the music volume, but music does not mute while talking over intercom. You can adjust the intercom volume up.