SEO Fitness Workbook: The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization (2021 SEO) Book Description:
January 2021 Updated Edition
Learn SEO in Plain English – Step by Step!
Buy the Workbook Used at Stanford Continuing Studies to Teach Search Engine Optimization
- Read the Reviews – compare the REAL REVIEWS of this book to the REVIEWS (?) of other books
- Optimize your Website – learn ON PAGE SEO tactics to build an SEO-FRIENDLY WEBSITE.
- Learn Link-building – master the art of getting inbound links, blog mentions, and social authority.
- Watch Videos – view step-by-step companion VIDEOS that SHOW you how to do SEO.
- Use the Worksheets – download WORKSHEETS that guide you step-by-step to search engine optimization success.
- Measure via Metrics – navigate the complexities of GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
- Access Free Tools – access the companion MARKETING ALMANAC with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization, a $29.99 value!
One of the Best Books on SEO of 2018 / 2020 or Search Engine Optimization for Beginners and Experts Alike
- Jason McDonald – written by a successful practitioner of SEO. Just Google ‘SEO Expert Bay Area’ or ‘SEO Expert Witness’. He’s there at the top!
- Stanford University – used by Dr. McDonald in his courses, both online and on campus, at Stanford University’s Continuing Studies
- An Easy to Follow Method – written in PLAIN ENGLISH for MERE MORTALS. Learn how to do SEO step by step.
- Got Questions? – just Google ‘Jason McDonald’ and send a quick email or call.
The author, Jason McDonald, has instructed thousands of people in his classes in the San Francisco Bay Area, including Stanford Continuing Studies, as well as online. Jason speaks in simple English and uses the metaphor of The Seven Steps to SEO Fitness to explain to you how to ‘get SEO fit.’
Table of Contents
- Goals: Define Your SEO Goals
- Keywords: Identify Winnable, High Value SEO Keywords
- On Page SEO: Optimize Your Website to ‘Speak Google’ via Page Tabs, your home page, and structural elements
- Content Marketing: Learn to produce content that pleases Google and your customers
- Off Page SEO: Build links, leverage social media, and go local. Includes detailed ‘Local SEO’ information for local businesses!
- Metrics: Master Google Analytics
- Learn: Pointers to SEO Tools and Online Resources
Check out the other 2020 SEO Books on Amazon – SEO For Dummies, SEO for Growth, SEO Book, SEO Like I’m 5 etc., – they’re great, they’re good, but they don’t include powerful step-by-step worksheets, links to online videos, and the free Marketing Almanac with hundreds of free tools for search engine optimization 2020. Listed on many SEO book lists as one of the best books SEO books of 2020 as well as a best SEO book for beginners.
Publisher:Independently published (December 19, 2018)
Item Weight:2.05 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.79 x 11 inches
SEO Fitness Workbook: The Seven Steps to Search Engine Optimization (2021 SEO)
(as of Dec 03,2021 22:33:42 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.