Stainless Steel Rocket Stove Lightweight Foldable Wood Stove Collapsible Wood Burning Camping Stove Outdoor Picnic Cooking Oven
A rocket stove is an efficient and hot burning stove using small-diameter wood fuel. Fuel is burned in a simple combustion chamber containing an insulated vertical chimney, which ensures almost complete combustion prior to the flames reaching the cooking surface. Rocket stove designs are most often used for portable stoves for cooking but the design is also used for large fixed stoves in institutions, and to make rocket mass heaters for heating.
In field tests in India, rocket stoves used 18 to 35 percent less fuel compared to the traditional stoves and reduced fuel used 39-47 percent compared to the simple traditional open three-stone fire, as well as a large reduction in emissions.
- Stainless Steel: Sturdy stainless steel structure, extremely high durability.
- Cross Brackets: Cross brackets, stable platform for your pot.
- Controllable Firepower: Adjustable air inlet, better control the firepower, meet different cooking requirements.
- Automatically Adjustable Furnace Door: The furnace door can be adjusted automatically, suitable for different ignition items.
- Easy to Carry: Foldable and packable, very convenient to carry.
- Cook with Wood or Charcoal
- Ash chamber for easy ash dumping
- Most surfaces on the stove will become HOT when burning.
- Please keep children and pets at a safe distance as not to cause burns
- Name: Outdoor Rocket Stove
- Material: stainless steel
- Size: Small about 11.5*5.5*18cm/4.53*2.16*7.08in
- Weight: about 613g
- Thickness: about 1.2mm/0.05in
- Structure: split
- Application: picnic, camping
- 1x Rocket Stove
Rocket Stove Safety
- Place the stove in a location where there is no danger of setting anything outside of the stove on fire.
- Adjust the legs so that the stove sits as level as possible with no rocking action.
- Make sure the ash door (located at the base of the tube) is fully closed. This can be opened later to increase draft as needed.
- It is recommended to burn the stove for at least 30 minutes to burn off any trapped solvents.
- Most surfaces on the stove will become hot when burning. Please keep children and pets a safe distance away.