- Material: Silicone
- Colors: Clear/ black
- Package:discreet package, to protect your privacy
- Soft and comfortable material;Triple locks are More lasting.
- Glans lengthened, body thickened
- Tight Fitting and nibbled to improve performance.
- Highly durable of long term use.
- Simple but powerful design.
- One size fits all. Increase in girth
- Helps restrict return blood flow for stronger harder erections.
- The best choice for couple.
- 1x Reusable Silicon Condom
- All products are 100% brand new, workable and checked carefully before sending out.
- All products are made of Medical grade material
- 100% safety, harmless to the body, (It is normal that you smell slight odor when first open, because product was in sealed package for months.
- Please clean Reusable Silicon Condom and dry it naturally, the smell will disappear soon.
- In order to protect your privacy, we guarantee to send your Reusable Silicon Condom in a safe condition. The product will be packed black bag/yellow bubble plastic envelope to avoid damage during transportation.
Human penis size
Human penises vary in size on a number of measures, including length and circumference when flaccid and erect. Besides the natural variability of human penises in general, there are factors that lead to minor variations in a particular male, such as the level of arousal, time of day, room temperature, and frequency of sexual activity. Compared to other primates, including large examples such as the gorilla, the human penis is thickest, both in absolute terms and relative to the rest of the body.
Measurements vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with a health professional measuring. As of 2015, a systematic review of 15,521 men, and the best research to date on the topic, as the subjects were measured by health professionals, rather than self-measured, has concluded that the average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches). Flaccid penis length can sometimes be a poor predictor of erect length.
Average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches)
Average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches)
A statistically significant correlation between penis size and the size of other body parts has not been found in research. Some environmental factors in addition to genetics, such as the presence of endocrine disruptors, can affect penis growth. An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm (2.8 in), but otherwise formed normally, is referred to in medicine as a micropenis.
Reasons for seeking penis enlargement
Some men seeking penis enlargement have normal-sized penises, and many may experience penile dysmorphophobia by underestimating their own penis size while overestimating the average penis size. Other men may want a larger penis to enhance their sex lives, even if their penis is average or above average in size already.
Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you begin to experience any side effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming, which is important when taking a supplement. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
This information here is intended only as a general reference for further exploration, and is not a replacement for professional health advice. This content does not provide dosage information, format recommendations, toxicity levels, or possible interactions with prescription drugs. Accordingly, this information should be used only under the direct supervision of a qualified health practitioner such as a naturopathic physician.
Take extra care and check with your doctor if you have:
- Heart problems
- Blood pressure problems
- Erectile dysfunction problems
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and children should not use it
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Despite any information provided by the seller, this product is not intended for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease. It is not a dietary supplement, it is not a drug, and should not be used for any medical purposes.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.