Multi-use Adult Face Bandana Seamless Outdoor Motorcycle Scarf Nose Mouth Masks
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- High quality and fashion
- Its special design will make you look unique
- Elegant design, you can wear in many ways, you can put in your bag when you need at any time
- It is a good gift for your lover, family, friend and coworkers
- Material: Polyester
- All dimensions are measured by hand, there may be 2-3 cm deviations.
- Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
(From Sanskrit बन्धन or bandhana, “a bond”) is a type of large, usually colourful kerchief, originating from the Indian subcontinent, often worn on the head or around the neck of a person. It is considered to be a hat by some. Bandanas are frequently printed in a paisley pattern and are most often used to hold hair back, either as a fashionable head accessory, or for practical purposes. It is also used to tie around the neck to prevent sunburn, and around the mouth and nose to protect from dust inhalation or to hide the identity of its wearer.
Bandanas originated in India as bright coloured handkerchiefs of silk and cotton with spots in white on coloured grounds, chiefly red and blue Bandhani. The silk styles were made of the finest quality yarns, and were very popular. Bandana prints for clothing were first produced in Glasgow from cotton yarns, and are now made in many qualities. The term, at present, generally means a fabric in printed styles, whether silk, silk and cotton, or all cotton.
The word bandana stems from the Hindi words ‘bāndhnū,’ or “tie-dyeing,” and ‘bāndhnā,’ “to tie.” These stem from Sanskrit roots ‘badhnāti,’ “he ties,” and Sanskrit ‘bandhana’ (बन्धन), “a bond.” In the 18th and 19th centuries bandanas were frequently known as bandannoes.