- During pregnancy, the uterus of pregnant mothers is protected. It is sensitive to electromagnetic radiation in life. Pre-protection helps pregnant women.
- 0-3 months of pregnancy in pregnant women, fetal embryos may suffer physical defects or deformities due to general electromagnetic radiation
- Pregnancy is 4-5 months old for the fetus. The long-term exposure of the fetus to electromagnetic radiation may cause damage and even dementia.
- Pregnant women are pregnant for 6-10 months as the growth of the fetus. At this time, the fetus is in a stage of growth. Long-term exposure to radiation may cause the fetus to have poor body function, poor post-natal constitution and resistance, and even damage to the central nervous system.
- The mobile phone signal is a high-frequency microwave signal. It is the ability of the mobile phone itself to receive signals. It is basically harmless to the human body. The mobile phone signal has spread all over the world and is also supported by the countries of the world. The mobile phone can automatically search for signals. The steel in high-rise buildings is all steel. The elevator can receive signals, so the mobile phone initiative to search for signals has its own particularity. The protective effect of radiation protection suits cannot be based on the strength of mobile phone signals.
- Our anti-radiation aprons are protected against electromagnetic waves generated by the sudden increase or decay of electric currents in electronic components, and are not anti-cell-phone signals.
Related scientific Article:
- There are more than 1,000 scientific studies conducted by independent researchers from around the world concerning the biological effects of RF radiation. Here we present some of the most recent.
- Mother’s Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields Before and During Pregnancy is Associated with Risk of Speech Problems in Offspring.” Zarei, S., et al. Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering 9(1):61-68 (2019).
- Prenatal Exposure to Extremely Low Frequency Magnetic Field and Its Impact on Fetal Growth. Ren, Y., et al. Environmental Health (2019).
- “The Effects of Radio Frequency Radiation on Mice Fetus Weight, Length and Tissues.” Alimohammadi, I., et al. Data in Brief 19:2189-2194 (2018).
- “Effects of Prenatal Exposure to WiFi Signal (2.45 GHz) on Postnatal Development and Behavior in Rat: Influence of Maternal Restraint.” Othman, H., et al. Behavioral Brain Research 326: 291-301 (2017).
- “Exposure to Magnetic Field Non-Ionizing Radiation and the Risk of Miscarriage: A prospective Cohort Study.” Li, De-Kun, et al. Scientific Reports (2017).
- “Postnatal Development and Behavior Effects of In-Utero Exposure of Rats to Radio frequency Waves Emitted From Conventional WiFi Devices.” Othman, H., et al. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology 52:239-247 (2017).
1.Fabric combustion method:
More information about radiation: