Madecassol Cream ® 40 gr Scar Injury Burns Acne Wrinkle – Centella asiatica
Qty: 3x Madecassol Cream
- Madecassol Cream: For Scars and Stretch Mark Removals.
- It contains Centella Asiatica Exract as an active ingredient, which in turn is used as an ointment, decreasing inflammation and blood pressure in the veins.
- Are you struggling to remove a scar from your body? Scar removal is usually a keenly debated topic on the Internet. Most people resort to extreme measures and opt for surgical procedures. You do not need to do this because there are some great creams on the market that can get rid of your scars for you.
- Madecassol Scar and Stretch Mark Cream help to remove scars and stretch marks from your body. There are many treatments that claim to proffer a better solution. But many of them overpromise and then under deliver. Most of them are hyped up products and do not remove scarring or get rid of stretch marks.
- Before you spend your hard earned money on expensive creams, carry out an investigation about which actual cream to buy. Madecassol Scar Cream is one cream that is endorsed by professionals and everyday people alike. It contains moisturizers and antioxidants that work on the skin.
- Madecassol Cream can also be used in the treatment of keloids, burns, wounds, leprosy and even a poor circulation of blood from the feet or legs back to the heart. It is also known to come in handy during long plane flights and prevent blood clotting. This special cream helps to reduce fluidity in the body and improves circulation for anyone stuck on a plane longer than 3 hours.
- You can also use Madecassol Cream for 6-12 months if you are suffering from diabetes or atherosclerosis which is a hardening of the arteries. People with this complication have deposits that impede blood vessels. When you use this cream over this period, you help reduce these deposits and avoid the dangers of a heart attack or stroke.
- Madecassol is an extract of Centella asiatica and contains madecassic acid, asiatic acid and asiaticoside which is used a healing wound agent amongst many other health properties.
- Use for temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to eczema, insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac soaps detergents, cosmetics, jewelry, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, external genital and anal itching
- Adjunctive topical treatment for ulcerated skin.
- Cutaneous route.
- Helps old and new scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, acne, wrinkle and stretch marks appear softer and smoother.
Madecassol Cream Composition:
- Creams 1% 1g of Cream contains 10mg Centella asiatica; (reconstituted titrated dry extract containing asiaticoside; madecassic and asiatic acids).
- Other ingredients: Lavender essence, Pelargonium essence.
- Madecassol is used for minor injuries and other conditions. It can also be used for purposes not mentioned in this medication guide.
- Minor injuries
- Varicose veins
- Chronic venous insufficiency.
- Madecassol cream For Scars should be evenly applied and gently rubbed into the scar 2-3 times a day for 8 weeks on new scars, and 3-4 times a day for 3-6 months on existing scars.
Manufacturer Registration Holder
- Under the License of Bayer Consumer Care AG, Switzerland, Bayer Turkish Chemical Ind. Co. Ltd, Istanbul
- Keep out of reach of children
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes by putting this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a vaginal discharge, rectal bleeding, diaper rash.
- When using this product consult a doctor before exceeding recommended dosage.
- Qty 3x Madecassol Cream 40 gr