RIDGELOC® SERIES 11 COMPRESSION CONNECTOR
- Designed for DBS and broadband installations. Compatible with all application frequencies.- Optimized compression closure marking to visibly confirm complete connector compression.- Standard 7/16 hex nut for use with torque wrenches.
- Contoured body allows easy access to connector nut when hand tightening.- Engineered from precision machined copper alloy, UV protected POM, and rubber (“O” ring).
- The ANYTOOL® design works with standard Series 11 compression tool.
- Center conductor trim gauge for visible confirmation of correct center conductor length.
- Compression sleeve cannot back up. Locks coax cable securely and positively in place.
This universal connector fits any standard quad shield, tri-shield or dual shield 75 Ohm Series 11 coax cable.
COMPRESSION TOOL SPECIFICATIONS
Any compression tool with a “closed” gap close to 36mm will work. This includes all full capture dies as well as open top designs. Tool wear is not a factor as long as the closed gap approaches 36 mm (PerfectVision compatible tools: PV200).
These are the product’s dimensions:
2.50 in. wide x 1.25 in. high x 6.50 in. deep
Volume: 20.31 cubic in.
Weight: 0.90 lbs.
8.50 in. wide x 7.25 in. high x 9.25 in. deep
Volume: 570.03 cubic in.
Weight: 18.40 lbs.
Quantity: 20 ea.
26.38 in. wide x 48.03 in. high x 36.22 in. deep
Volume: 45,891.88 cubic in.
Weight: 942.48 lbs.
Quantity: 1000 ea.