The internal components of this fitting are much different from a standard VHF/UHF barrel connector. The center coax conductor indexes into a close-tollerance tube that is resilient (spring) brass and is gold plated. The close center-tube tolerance assures a tight connection, the gold plating assures a good electrical connection and the overall performance is greatly improved over standard designs. Internally, the center conductor tube is insulated from the inner skin of the barrel by a maximum air gap which results in much less RF loss. Insertion loss is extremely low and not really necessary to consider in complex systems.
- Bag of 100
- Double female barrel connector
- Use to join two cables
- Also fits to wall plates
- Used for high frequency cable runs
- 3 GHZ
- Internal components designed for high frequency
- Gold plated center conductor assures minimum RF loss & good electrical connections
- Resilient internal metals for dependable repeated insertion connections
- Can easily be used in wall plates with your addition of a thin capture nut
- Minimal insertion loss
These are the product’s dimensions:
3.00 in. wide x 2.50 in. high x 4.00 in. deep
Volume: 30.00 cubic in.
Weight: 1.50 lbs.
10.75 in. wide x 6.00 in. high x 11.13 in. deep
Volume: 717.88 cubic in.
Weight: 37.95 lbs.
Quantity: 25 ea.