(as of Oct 20,2021 08:12:39 UTC )
Professional Cloud Architect – Google Cloud Certification Guide: A handy guide to designing, developing, and managing enterprise-grade GCP cloud solutions
Become a Professional Cloud Architect by exploring essential concepts, tools, and services in GCP and working through tests designed to help you get certified
- Plan and design a GCP cloud solution architecture
- Ensure the security and reliability of your cloud solutions and operations
- Test yourself by taking mock tests with up-to-date exam questions
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is one of the leading cloud service suites and offers solutions for storage, analytics, big data, machine learning, and application development. It features an array of services that can help organizations to get the best out of their infrastructure. This comprehensive guide covers a variety of topics specific to Google's Professional Cloud Architect official exam syllabus and guides you in using the right methods for effective use of GCP services.
You'll start by exploring GCP, understanding the benefits of becoming a certified architect, and learning how to register for the exam. You'll then delve into the core services that GCP offers such as computing, storage, and security. As you advance, this GCP book will help you get up to speed with methods to scale and automate your cloud infrastructure and delve into containers and services. In the concluding chapters, you'll discover security best practices and even gain insights into designing applications with GCP services and monitoring your infrastructure as a GCP architect.
By the end of this book, you will be well versed in all the topics required to pass Google's Professional Cloud Architect exam and use GCP services effectively.
What you will learn
- Manage your GCP infrastructure with Google Cloud management options such as CloudShell and SDK
- Understand the use cases for different storage options
- Design a solution with security and compliance in mind
- Monitor GCP compute options
- Discover machine learning and the different machine learning models offered by GCP
- Understand what services need to be used when planning and designing your architecture
Who this book is for
If you are a cloud architect, cloud engineer, administrator, or any IT professional who wants to learn how to implement Google Cloud services in your organization and become a GCP Certified Professional Cloud Architect, this book is for you. Basic knowledge of server infrastructure, including Linux and Windows Servers, is assumed. Knowledge of network and storage will also be helpful.
Table of Contents
- GCP Cloud Architect Professional
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Google Cloud Platform Core Services
- Working with Google Compute Engine
- Managing Kubernetes Clusters with Google Kubernetes Engine
- Exploring Google App Engine as a Compute Option
- Running Serverless Functions with Google Cloud Functions
- Networking Options in GCP
- Exploring Storage Options in GCP Part 1
- Exploring Storage Options in GCP Part 2
- Analyze Big Data Options
- Putting Machine Learning to Work
- Security and Compliance
- Google Cloud Management Options
- Monitoring Your Infrastructure
- Case Studies
- Test Your Knowledge
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.