(as of Sep 20,2021 15:37:18 UTC )
Princeton Review SAT Premium Prep, 2022: 9 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (2021) (College Test Preparation)
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types (multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more)
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 9 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 5 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
· Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly tested topics
· Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
· Multi-week study guides
· Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing application essays that stand out
Publisher:Princeton Review (May 4, 2021)
Grade level:10 – 12
Item Weight:2.88 pounds
Dimensions:8.36 x 1.85 x 10.79 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.