(as of Sep 20,2021 18:50:05 UTC )
Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, 2022: 7 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools (2022) (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
• Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 5 online) with detailed explanations
• Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
• In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Premium Online Features for an Extra Competitive Edge.
• Key info about grad school admissions, testing calendars, and financial aid
• Video tutorials that break down strategies for each section of the GRE
• Multi-week study guides
• Special “Grad School Insider” section packed with helpful info about grad school admissions, popular programs, application requirements, and more
Plus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Premium Prep, you’ll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review’s popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
Publisher:Princeton Review (May 18, 2021)
Item Weight:2.6 pounds
Dimensions:8.36 x 1.71 x 10.79 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.