(as of Dec 06,2021 19:07:03 UTC )
PPI Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the PE Civil Exam, 3rd Edition – A Complete Reference Manual for the NCEES PE Civil Transportation Exam
The Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the PE Civil Exam prepares you for the transportation depth section of the NCEES PE Civil Transportation Exam. It provides a concise, yet thorough review of the transportation depth section exam topics and associated equations. More than 25 end-of chapter problems and 45 example problems, all with step-by-step solutions, show how to apply concepts and solve exam-like problems. A thorough index directs you to more than 280 equations, 150 tables, 140 figures, 35 appendices, and to the exam-adopted codes and standards.
- Geometric Design
- Pedestrian and Mass Transit Analysis
- Traffic and Capacity Analysis
- Traffic Safety
- Transportation Construction
- Transportation Planning
Referenced Codes and Standards
- AASHTO Green Book, 6th Edition (2011)
- AASHTO Guide for Design of Pavement Structures (1993, and 1998 supplement)
- AASHTO Guide for the Planning, Design, and Operation of Pedestrian Facilities, 1st Edition (2004)
- AASHTO Highway Safety Manual, 1st Edition (2010)
- AASHTO Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide: A Manual of Practice, 2nd Edition (2015)
- AASHTO Roadside Design Guide, 4th Edition (2011)
- AI The Asphalt Handbook, 7th Edition (2007)
- FHWA Hydraulic Design of Highway Culverts, 3rd Edition (2012)
- HCM Highway Capacity Manual, 6th Edition (2016)
- MUTCD Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (2009, including revisions in 2012)
- PCA Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 16th Edition (2016)
- PROWAG Proposed Accessibility Guidelines for Pedestrian Facilities in the Public Right-of-Way (2011, and 2013 supplement)
- A robust index to facilitate quick referencing during the PE Civil Exam.
- Highlights the most useful equations in the exam-adopted codes and standards.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.