(as of Jan 28,2022 22:46:45 UTC )
PPI Surveyor Reference Manual, 7th Edition – A Complete Reference Manual for the PS and FS Exam
George Cole’s Surveyor Reference Manual, Seventh Edition (SVRM7) offers a complete review for the NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) Exam. This book is the most up-to-date, comprehensive reference manual available, and is designed to help you pass the NCEES FS exam the first time!
- Algebra, Basic Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus
- Field Data Acquisition
- Plane Survey Calculations
- Geodesy and Survey Astronomy
- Cadastral and Boundary Law
- Specialty Surveying Areas
- Accuracy Standards
Pair this reference manual with Solved Problems for a comprehensive review, and the Practice Exam to maximize your problem-solving efficiency and build exam-day readiness.
This manual is included in all Fundamentals of Surveying Complete Exam Bundle
About the FS exam
The NCEES FS Exam is your first step in becoming a professional surveyor (P.S.). The exam is a closed book computer-based exam containing 110 questions. You will receive and electronic reference at the exam.
About the PS exam
The NCEES PS Exam is a closed book computer-based exam containing 100 questions. You will receive and electronic reference at the exam.
After you pass
Surveyor Reference Manual, Seventh Edition (SVRM7) will serve as an invaluable reference throughout your surveying career.
- 44 chapters provide an in-depth review of FS exam topics.
- Introduces many subjects covered on the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam.
- Enhanced coverage on aerial mapping.
- 8 appendices containing essential support material.
- Over 300 practice problems to build your problem-solving skills.
- Over 120 common surveying terms defined in an easy-to-use glossary.
- Hundreds of equations, figures, and tables.
- Industry-standard terminology and nomenclature.
- Example problems that demonstrate how to apply the concepts presented.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
From the Publisher
Complete review of the Fundamentals of Surveying exam
Includes new chapters on calculus and accuracy standards, and enhanced coverage on aerial mapping
The People Have Spoken
Trusted by thousands as their exam-day reference
NCEES Exam Specifications
Completely consistent with the NCEES exam content and format
The Name You Trust
Authored by George Cole, PhD, PE, PLS, a leader in Surveyor exam prep
350+ Practice Problems
The example problems in this book are instructional and informative which build problem-solving skills
Extensive Support Materials
Hundreds of equations, figures, tables, and terms
This manual will serve as an invaluable reference throughout your surveying career
Publisher:PPI a Kaplan Company; Seventh edition (April 8, 2019)
Reading age:Baby and up
Item Weight:2.6 pounds
Dimensions:8.5 x 1.1 x 11 inches
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.