BE THE FIRST TO BUY THE NEWEST PLANT BIODEGRADABLE BAG!
Check out Plant Garbage Disposal Unit Biodegradable Bag Large Compost Maker Composting Bags, our newest addition! Our Plant Biodegradable Bag will definitely appeal to anyone interested in our FREE SHIPPING products because it’s an amazing combination of premium quality and low price.
For just $0.00, get a quality item that will last and make anyone recipient (even yourself) happy.
Get a closer look below of our Plant Garbage Disposal Unit Biodegradable Bag Large Compost Maker Composting Bags for details and features.
- Our plant bag is made of PE material, environmental-friendly, waterproof, anti-corrosive, heat resistant, cold resistant, durable to use.
- Easily take out the fertilizer from the big side window, no need to move new kitchen waste fertilizer, and top mouth has zipper design, bringing you much convenience when you put your kitchen waste in it.
- There is a vent in the top of our bag, it has good ventilation, quickly decompose kitchen waste and garden waste and turn them into useful fertilizer.
- Double handles of our planting bags could bring you much convenience when you move it. And it also could be folded for easy storage when it isn’t in use.
- 2 different sizes of our compost bag could be for you to choose, just choose the most suitable one to meet your demands.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Material: PE
- Color: Dark Green
- Size 1: Approx. 35 x 60cm / 13.8 x 23.6inch
- Size 2: Approx. 45 x 80cm / 17.7 x 31.5inch (Optional)
- Weight: Approx. 204g-300g Application:
How To Use:
- Allow the air to circulate, stacking some branches at the bottom.
- To provide nitrogen source, adding some fallen leaves (around 10cm deep), then stacking some grass clippings (around 5cm deep), kitchen waste and garden waste. Top with soil around 60cm deep to reduced odors.
- If the climate is dry, adding water to wet compost when adding new a layer of substances. Besides, digging a groove in the middle of compost to save excess water. If the surface of compost is shiny, shows that it have enough water.
- To accelerate decomposition, turning over the compost and adding some water every two weeks.
- The decomposition has completed when temperature no longer rises and the color of compost darkens. This process often takes 3 to 6 months to decompose substances.
- 1 x PE Compost Bag
There are no reviews yet.