yieryi PH & Salinity Monitor 2 in 1 Tester for Aquarium Pool Spa Seawater Horticultural Water Quality
yieryi 2 in 1 Online PH & Salinity Monitor :
- SA-2587 monitor is ideal for seawater, horticultural and hydroponics applications where pH and Salinity levels need.
- to be continuously monitored for optimal plant growth.
- The continuously monitor and display the pH and Salinity values of a solution on an easy to read in one LCD’s. It is compact and easy to install and use.
- This makes them ideal for all continuous monitoring applications.
- Measure Range
- PH 0.00 ~ 14.00 pH
- PH 0.01 pH
- Salinity 0.1 ppt
- PH 0.1 PH
- Salinity 2%F.S
- Operating Temperature 0 50
- Temperature Compensation 0 50
- Power Supply DC6V
- Dimension 88mm 55mm 22 mm
- Weight 135g
Easy to operate and install :
- Connect the pH electrode to the meter. Remove the protective cap.
- Connect the power adaptor to the meter and to the mains , or press the button(which is at the bottom of meter) to open the self-locking switch.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the ‘ON/OFF’ key.
- Immerse the electrodes in the solution to be tested. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
- After use, turn off the meter. Rinse the electrode with water to minimize contamination. Replace the protective cap.
- When turn on the meter, the back-lit LCD is bright, it will be kept about one minute then it automatic extinguish slowly. if you need the back-lit LCD light, please press the ‘LIGHT’ key.
- Please use this monitor away from electronic ballast.
High Poly Carbon Probe , The probe can be replaced
Packing List :
- 1*2 in 1 PH & Salinity Monitor
- 1*Adapter Plug
- 1*Bag Assembly Accessories
- 1*Blister tray
How to do Salinity Calibration?
- Immerse the electrode into the distilled water and activate it about five minutes.
- Immerse the electrode in the calibration solution(35ppt at 25 ),gently shake it and wait for a stable display. Regulate the trimmer with the screwdriver provided until display shows “35” at buffer solution temperature of 25 C.
- Rinse the electrode with distilled water, and dry it with filter paper.