This black, single, RG-6 coax cable is UL Listed, has a solid copper conductor wire, DIRECTV approved, SBCA compliant, and comes in an easy to use 1000’ pull box with internal rolling reel. This cable is HD approved, has a PVC jacket, foamed polyethylene, foot markings for easy length cuts and is the best RG-6 cable for all of your cabling needs. Specification Sheet
- 1000′ RG6 cable
- 18AWG Solid Copper Conduction
- Dual Shielded 60% bare Aluminum braid,
- 100% aluminum foil shield
- PVC jacket & Foamed Polyethylene
- Sweep tested 3GHz.
- UL Approved Std.
- SBCA Compliant
- 75Ohm coax cable for installation of cable television, antenna, satellite and video systems.
- Foam polyethylene dielectric and PVC jacket.
- Available in BLACK or White
12.50 in. wide x 12.50 in. high x 12.13 in. deep
Volume: 1,895.31 cubic in.
Weight: 30.80 lbs.
37.50 in. wide x 66.00 in. high x 37.50 in. deep
Volume: 92,812.50 cubic in.
Weight: 1,419.25 lbs.
Quantity: 45 ea.