Herbal Big Penis Enlargement Lotion 65ml Increase XXL Size Erection Sex Products for Men
- Some men choose to use a penis enlargement cream or penis enlargement oil rather than penis enlargement medicine in pill form.
- The reasons for this choice vary; but most often, a man would choose to use a penis enlargement cream or penis enlargement oil because its effects are immediate, rather than a penis enlargement pill which needs to about an hour before sex.
- Penis Enlargement Lotion or penis enlargement oil can also be used during foreplay, allowing these products more of an erotic purpose for some men.
- Some brands of penis enlargement cream or penis enlargement oil add desensitizing compounds to their products to delay orgasm, enabling you to last longer in bed.
- Using these products carries minimal risk and leave behind no residue.
- As a result of their topical application, more of the active ingredients are absorbed directly into the penis.
- The increased length and width you achieve using penis enlargement cream or penis enlargement oil will depend on how often you use the product, but generally starts to become noticeable within 1-2 month, and peaks after 4-6 months of use.
- These benefits of using penis enlargement cream or penis enlargement oil make them the obvious choice for some men.
Simple to Use Penis Enlargement Lotion
A cream in the penis on the surface, massage 10 minutes, 1 times a day, and increase the effect is very significant, adhere to long -time use to achieve the perfect experience. When using please reference the instructions on the box!
- 1x 65ml / 2.2 oz. Cream
What should I do if I decide to use the cream?
Always talk to your doctor before using any creams, oils or other supplements. Cream ingredients can interact with medications, have uncomfortable side effects, or increase your risk of certain conditions.
Once your doctor clears you to use an oil on your penis, do a patch test. To do this:
- Rub a small amount of cream into your forearm.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Wait 24 hours and check for irritation. If you aren’t experiencing any redness, swelling, or other irritation, it should be safe to apply elsewhere.
If you pass the patch test, follow the cream’s application instructions closely. Only apply as much as the label advises, and keep the substance away from your urinary opening. Don’t apply more than the label directs.
Most importantly, don’t introduce oils into your sex life without asking your partner’s consent first. The cream can expose them to potential allergies and side effects, too. If possible, have them do a patch test before you decide to do a full application.
If you or your partner begin experiencing any unusual symptoms, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
Human penis size
Human penises vary in size on a number of measures, including length and circumference when flaccid and erect. Besides the natural variability of human penises in general, there are factors that lead to minor variations in a particular male, such as the level of arousal, time of day, room temperature, and frequency of sexual activity. Compared to other primates, including large examples such as the gorilla, the human penis is thickest, both in absolute terms and relative to the rest of the body.
Measurements vary, with studies that rely on self-measurement reporting a significantly higher average than those with a health professional measuring. As of 2015, a systematic review of 15,521 men, and the best research to date on the topic, as the subjects were measured by health professionals, rather than self-measured, has concluded that the average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches) long, while the average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches). Flaccid penis length can sometimes be a poor predictor of erect length.
Average length of an erect human penis is 13.12 cm (5.17 inches)
Average circumference of an erect human penis is 11.66 cm (4.59 inches)
Most human penis growth occurs between infancy and the age of five, and between about one year after the onset of puberty and, at latest, approximately 17 years of age.
A statistically significant correlation between penis size and the size of other body parts has not been found in research. Some environmental factors in addition to genetics, such as the presence of endocrine disruptors, can affect penis growth. An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm (2.8 in), but otherwise formed normally, is referred to in medicine as a micropenis.
Reasons for seeking penis enlargement
Some men seeking penis enlargement have normal-sized penises, and many may experience penile dysmorphophobia by underestimating their own penis size while overestimating the average penis size. Other men may want a larger penis to enhance their sex lives, even if their penis is average or above average in size already.
Always consult your physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product. If you begin to experience any side effects, consult your doctor and discontinue use. Your doctor will have your extensive medical health history as well as knowledge of what other substances you are consuming, which is important when taking a supplement. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
This information here is intended only as a general reference for further exploration, and is not a replacement for professional health advice. This content does not provide dosage information, format recommendations, toxicity levels, or possible interactions with prescription drugs. Accordingly, this information should be used only under the direct supervision of a qualified health practitioner such as a naturopathic physician.
Take extra care and check with your doctor if you have:
- Heart problems
- Blood pressure problems
- Erectile dysfunction problems
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding and children should not use it
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Despite any information provided by the seller, this product is not intended for the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any disease. It is not a dietary supplement, it is not a drug, and should not be used for any medical purposes.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.