These pads are designed to be used under non-penetrating roof (NPR) mounts like our NPR6B and NPR8 . No holes need to be drilled in the roof surface with those mount designs but a pad should be used under the frame to provide a small buffer between the metal angle and the roof coating.
Use of a pad can avoid reluctance by building owners and reduce the possibility of roof leaks.
Of course, this and ALL flat-roof NPR antenna assemblies should be tethered to the building with a flexible steel cable for maximum security. We highly suggest that you install our PVTK1 tether kit for maximum retention of the dish and mount in high wind conditions.
Be safe and show consideration, its much more professional to use both a roof pad and a tether kit!
- Roof Pad gives your job a professional look
- Textured pebble-grain surface, not just a piece of used conveyor belt
- Tough pad helps avoid cutting or imprinting the roof surface
- DIMENSIONS 37.25” x 37.25” Pad Thickness: 0.130”
- Reduce reluctance of building owners
These are the product’s dimensions:
3.75 in. wide x 3.75 in. high x 38.50 in. deep
Volume: 541.41 cubic in.
Weight: 6.40 lbs.
39.00 in. wide x 43.50 in. high x 39.00 in. deep
Volume: 66,163.50 cubic in.
Weight: 837.50 lbs.
Quantity: 110 ea.