This non-penetrating mount has a variety of hole patterns that are pre-punched into the frame base. By using this mount, it eliminates the need to drill holes into the roof surface which pleases property owners and reduces the possibility of roof leaks. You can drill the center plate area if necessary to fit other antenna foot patterns. The total weight of the assembly can be varied by the use of either “light” concrete blocks or standard weight blocks. Of course, this and ALL roof mounted antenna assemblies should be tethered to the building with a flexible steel cable for maximum security. DIRECTV™ approved. Features:
- Fits SLP-F, 18DISH, 1820DISH, DISH 500, 1,000.2, 1,000.4 and DTV66E series antennas. Also fits most 18” & 24” oval dishes.
- Drill custom clearance holes for any other small dish foot patterns.
- Wind leg attachment holes are provided in two different directions for maximum stability.
- Grey powder coated steel construction.
- 1.5″ angle steel frame holds eight concrete blocks for ballast.
- No roof drilling or roof penetration required.