(as of Dec 06,2021 07:47:26 UTC )
Northwest Home Landscaping, 3rd Edition: Including Western British Columbia (Creative Homeowner) 48 Designs with Over 200 Plants & Flowers Best Suited to the Pacific Northwest: WA, OR, and BC, Canada
Find inspiring ideas to make your Pacific Northwest home landscape more attractive and functional!
- 48 beautiful designs created by landscape professionals from and specifically for the Pacific Northwest, including Western British Columbia
- More than 200 plants picked for your region, with detailed descriptions and all you need to know to plant & maintain them
- Over 400 color photos and illustrations to help envision your results
- Step-by-step instructions for building structures like paths, patios, ponds, walls, fences, arbors, and trellises
- Creative solutions for front entries, foundation plantings, patios, steep slopes, and more
Northwest Home Landscaping, 3rd Edition is an updated, expanded edition of Creative Homeowner’s award-winning book on landscaping northwest-style.
Inside, you’ll find inspiring ideas for making your home landscape more attractive and functional. The 48 featured designs are created by landscape professionals from the region and use more than 200 dependable plants that thrive in the northwest. States included are Washington and Oregon, plus Western British Columbia, Canada.
Included are detailed instructions for projects such as paths, patios, ponds, and arbors, concise information for gardening techniques, and easy-to-follow plans. Over 400 full-color photos and paintings are complemented by easy step-by-step instructions that take the fear out of gardening.
The Pacific Northwest will be in full bloom with Northwest Home Landscaping!
“This idea-filled book takes the guesswork out of landscaping so you can focus on the fun. Designs that work, great plants you can find, accurate instructions, and detailed drawings will help you succeed.”
—Nancy Beaubaire, former Editor
Fine Gardening and Country Living Gardener
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.